Re: Good Grief!

Non-standard mailers, rasafras grumble!

> Please, No Enclosures to the List.
>
> Argh! I may have to unsubscribe to all my lists to save my account.

I hope your system admins have more decency than this; it's not any list
user's fault that pipeline's mailer was apparently written by someone who
didn't know how to properly handle enclosures. (This is sort of the
computer equivalent of a code violation.)

Suggestion for the future: the list server has a file library option. With
Howard's permission, large documents can be uploaded there and a short note
posted to the list. Once uploaded, list users have the choice of picking
up files at their discretion.

Randolph Fritz
Software engineer, network wizard, and architecture student
randolph@xxxxxxxxxx
Mountain View, California, Earth