Re: Good Grief!

>What I don't know is what other people have, hardware and soft,
>format and storage, access time and cost. And, I'm no computer
>wizard, so I may not know if you tell me.

For people using Eudora, as I do, I recommend checking "skip large
messages" under the switches dialog. That seems to head off the problems
that overlarge messages cause. BTW I am using a rather obsolete 68030 Mac
with a SLIP connection to a commercial provider, and have had no problems
using all the GUI internet tools. I especially recommend Anarchie, the new
Netscape, which is much faster than Mosaic and of course Eudora.

Jonathan Cohen, AIA
246 First St., Suite 203
San Francisco, CA 94105 USA
email: kvetcher@xxxxxxxx