Re: Process

hey Mark.

>Any thoughts out there on the value of physical process?

If you saw the scientific method post, this seems the same process as
used in architectural design, yet much more arbitrary.

I think the process/method assumes value in the objective sense of things.

Thus, anyone using this process/method is guaranteed of certain value.

It may also de-value any idea as being more or less than any other.

Or, should say, the judgment of these ideas in this process are in no
way able to be defined. The proof exists within the prof's head, and
not with the universe at large. Thus, unlike science, the ideas are
only as big today as the teachers will allow. The process is the crutch
held up by keywords of Dogma, etc, only to keep in faith with the absurd
judgement of personality and political cooperation within the organism
aka architectural process. Oh, and throw in architectural education in
there somewhere.

sorry,
Finals this week, and i have to fit my ideas in my teachers limiting
framework and process and keywords and formatting and intention and
it seems irrational and trite and production and manufacturing these
ideas via process, process, every class has a process and then the
whole thing comes down to one week where they pile you up with their
demands, to cram your logic and rational and ideas into their brain
circuit, so that they can take this as commidity to continue the same.