Re: your mail

What the hell do you want to write to STARCK? There are more interresting
people to contact in France.
Anyway, I suggest you call the "cultural sevice of the French Embassy,
they would be please to find out that kind of thing for you...
And when you write to the star, write "Philippe" and not "phillipe".