Re: CADD

Responding to msg by scottcar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ("T. Scott
Carlisle") on

Apologies to those offended by the phrase "Saudi-funded
terrorism" in my last post. It referred to the news today that
Trump has sold The Plaza to a Saudi-investor and other reports
of the NY real estate world's getting in bed with captialist
terrorists from abroad.

However, this petty civil collusion among property-profit
thieves should never be confused with the despicable murder
being carried out by fundamentalists of all faiths around the
world -- unless the archi-thugs are indeed using their loot to
underwrite the predations of the animals.

Now, back to the merely archi-banal:

The "grand challenges" I mentioned in the last post could very
well be the cathedrals of the day, one of which is this Net,
another are supercomputers. So it is worth designers taking a
look at them. I'll post a short description of them shortly,
so you can see where the O'juiciest of tax-funded research
moola is black-holing.