Re: American architecture! - AH! - European Architecture

>Quebec architecture is too local - mainly for lack of media - to throw them
>in discussion on the internet scale.

What is the scale of the internet? infinite or local? It seems to me that
the internet is the best place to discuss those outside the frame of the
media. We don't need to talk about the architects who are already
media-famous. Nic Musolino(sp?) brought up Sam Mockbee and his rural studio
as an example of an under mediated architect and project. Design-L exists
solely for us to push our own ideas whether they are popular or not. While I
don't agree with NURBS, I remember learning a great deal from Dave(parking
lot is most important)'s ideas about planning. The internet is the medium
for discontent, non consensus not popularizing media driven notoriety.

What is Quebec architecture?

Scott