Re: Ayn Rand

Jon,

You best move to Las Vegas and go into entertainment design with this attitude.
Why not make it out of plastic to be plastic? It is not your job to find
some material that can look like conrete! Re-think your design first. Why
were you using concrete in the first place? Mass, texture you name it....If
it was for image, then that is another thing all together. Then find
something to take up concrete's expense. I find your substitute of plastic
dumbfounding....dumb. Ugh. Maybe this should be thought out more.... :>

Scott