Re: interiors

Hi, I saw your email and thought i'd reply. Initially I recieved my
degree in Architecture -- Historic Preservation so I have done a lot of
renovation of existing and historic buildings. There are many avenues
which i might be able to suggest to you for additional information
depending on your interests -- sources like APT and The Old-House
Journal (especially their Interiors Magazine are but a few of the
available sources). Also, the National Park Service holds a yearly
conference on Interiors for Historic Buildings and of course there is
all the information available from the National Trust for Historic
Preservation including a wonderful selection of books.

If you can narrow your interests a little for me, I might perhaps be
able to offer some suggestions in spite of the fact that I work far more
in new construction these days than in preservation.
Joni Monnich