Re: interiors

At 01:32 PM 3/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>hi, i am a freshman at the University of Georgia and i am interested in
>majoring in interior design and architecture so i can do renovations ot
>existing buildings. it would be great to hear from someone who maybe has
>some pointers or who is interested in the same.
>nikki
>Hi - if you have those interests, are you taking any design courses there
yet, foundations or fundamentals as preliminary introduction that will help
you decide? I am in the Graduate School at Va. Tech, Master of
Architecture... my thesis will focus on architectural education issues such
as curriculum, etc.. I practiced a great number of years before getting back
to school.. I went to high school in Savannah and wonder if you are a
Georgian??!! Let us know a bit more... there should be no lack of interest
or suggestions among the subscribers... Ted