Virtual Studios

I would like to share with DesignL members some of the work from A
project we are doing for the Soicial Sciences and Humanities Research
Council (SSHRC), you can see the work at:

http://www.fald.utoronto.ca/EVNET/

To see a student web page based on the Virtual Design Studio (VDS) at U
of T please see

http://www.student.sala.utoronto.ca/~skA95/studio/studio.html

This work was accomplished with essentially undergraduate students.

We invite constructive criticism of the work (we have thick skins). We
are also trying to construct a pedagogical model of analog and digital
studios, so if any of you have some suggestions i.e., that blooms
taxonomy applies please let us know, or another model is more
appropriate please send us the reference or URL.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

--

Professor Robert M. Wright
Acting Associate Dean, Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design

Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design
230 College Street, Toronto, ON, M5T 1R2
Tel: (416) 978-6788 Fax: (416) 971-2094
r.wright@xxxxxxxxxxx, wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Faculty supports Netscape 4.0, Word 97 and Excel 97.
Attachments should conform to these programs or be sent in RTF.