Requirement (and Affect) of Laptops in Design Schools (on Quality of Design Explorations).

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:14:53 -0400 Joan McLain-Kark <jmkark@xxxxxx>
asked about the number of schools requring laptops for design students.

I would suggest checking with the associations connected with
accreditation of such schools, s.a., the AIA's NAAB.

A few other questions occur to me, as follows:

How many laptops are used in each school? What is the trend in use of
laptops in each school? Are the use of laptops coupled with the use of
traditional media for exploration of design? How many are not. . .?
What are possible measures of quality of design explorations in this
connection?

.H.