Re: THANKS

Rick,

I don't know if it's due to N4. There may be a setting requirement
to read HTML or other non-text formats.

A number of mail programs, especially earlier versions, do not
read non-text. But it would be surprising if N4 does not have that
capacity -- or rather maybe not, in that many of the good features,
like plug-ins, require shedding more blood for them.

I use Eudora, full body, and it automatically reads HTML, while it's
Lite, free, version, does not.

You might want to try your question on the list. There are a few
computer wizards subscribed, Randolph Fritz, for example who
was a computer programmer before switching to exciting,
wealth-generating architecture.

Regards,

John