Historic Architecture Sale

Forwarded:

From: "F.Dejeant" <frederic_dejeant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Authentic cloister 16th century
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:52:33 +0100

le 13 décembre 1999

Madame, Monsieur,

Being an historic architecture lover in the south of France,
I might sell a part of a French cloister of the Sixteen Century.
(More details about this subject: The Cloisters, Metropolitan
Museum of Arts in New York)

This cloister is a part of a Gothic abbey situated in a little
town in the Languedoc, which is a famous place.

The unit proposed is composed by three semi-cicular arches on
fluted columns, the whole thing covered by a cut cornice
(7 meters long by 3 meters high). The two lateral pillars are
more recent, but made with stones of that same period and same
provenance. It is a "coquillère" (shellfish-form) stone carved
in the characteristic way of the region architecture until the
17th century.

This very beautiful piece could be suitable for a house facade
or garden decoration.

To the purchaser will be given all papers justifying the origin
and history of the cloister, as well as French administration
formalities.

The stones are clear, restored if necessary, numbered and
palletised (4 pallets of about 5 tons); an assembly plan will
be supplied and a template specially made to assembly the arches.

You can visit several photos and document at the site:

http://webperso.directprovider.net/fredericd

If you are interested in, please contact me for more details:

frederic_dejeant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards, Frédéric DEJEANT.

Frédéric DEJEANT
34000 FRANCE