Frank's Complaint

From: "Kutlak, Frank (OD/ORS)" <kutlakf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'John Young' <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 08:51:14 -0500
:

Thanks. I appreciated the chance to be on a national design listserv for
architects but it has been far too academic and dominated too much by a
small group of insiders who in my opinion used it for too personal a level
of opinions and discussions; many of them frivolous and just plain silly. I
belong to over a dozen other listservs and usually a moderator steps in and
tells them it would be more appropriate for them to hold these back and
forth conversations between themselves via private email rather than
repeatedly submit them to hundreds of listserv subscribers. The list content
really unfortunately is not very applicable (in my personal opinion as a
registered architect for 27 years) to any serious application of practical
architecture and should not be sub titled a list for "applied" architecture.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me the address of any serious
technically oriented architectural listservs. THANKS, FRANK

Frank M. Kutlak R.A.
Project Officer -Design & Construction
The Louis Stokes Laboratories / Building 50
National Institutes of Health - Bethesda Maryland
Office - Building 3, Room 222
Phone (301)-402-3692 Fax (301)-496-0326
Pager (202)-313-7012 Email: kutlakf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:kutlakf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>