From: lauf-s
To: Howard Ray Lawrence
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: Dean Robert Geddes, Princeton University. Conference to Honor the First Dean of Architecture at Princeton University.

Listen, Howard, I saw the greedy little bastard leap at my slides and start grabbing before he even asked to 'borrow' them. And please don't give me this "from your point of view" crap because you weren't even there to have any point of view here. The 1989 Market East Development Study was a Philadelphia City Planning Commission work!

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...