listening to myself

[Howard sent the following to me privately:

Steve:

Not such a good situation from your point-of-view. . .I
agree.
However, it seems that the study of Market Street East was
the work of his office.
He should have generously mentioned your name as the maker
of 3-D model images/slides. . .
Let's give this a positive spin: Please share an image of
your work on this project with us.

Is this the Goldberg. . .?

Thank you.

.H. ]

The 1989 Market Street East Urban Design Study was not the
work of Geddes' office!

Warren E. Huff of the Philadelphia City Planning Commission
managed the project and wrote the resultant report (which
was illustrated by 3D computer graphics provided by
Arcadia - Architectural Cad Services, owned by Stephen
Lauf.)

The Study was funded by a grant from the National Endowment
of the Arts. Warren wrote the grant proposal, and he will
freely admit that those parts of the proposal regarding the
use of CAD within the project were written by me.

To this day, I can still call up Warren and we will have a
great conversation.

Robert Goldberg changed his name to Robert Geddes.

Taking credit for work that isn't even yours is "not such a
good situation" from all points of view!

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...