Re: List Moderation Looming? (from Ryan Emge)

I like the content, but it seems that there are only 2-3
people who
inundate the listserv. I don't know if this is automated
e-mails or
someone who just writes e-mail all day to a list serve and
gets paid for
it. Sounds nice!!

I would like to see more people joining in for discussions
rather than a
plethora of informative e-mails.

Don't get me wrong, I like to be informed, but just not
inundated.

Anyone else want to chime in here?

- Ryan

[Lauf,

My post got rejected since I directly e-mailed from my
account instead of
my alias.

Anyways, please feel free to distribute my post regarding
your discussion
about this thread and the moderation/ inundating e-mails
coming from a few
individuals.

Thanks.

- Ryan]

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...