Re: [design] design-l.v2 (readme) (both lists)

I have no idea why intense moderation was ever invoked.
Unless there are lots of awful messages I never saw.
I do alas get the feeling that this whole event kind of
reminds me of the cranky, bickering nature of Arts and
Architecture things I have encountered in the past.

Overall I pretty much lurked on Design-L; I won't actively
unsubscribe from either list at this point. I keep getting
these messages about subscribing under my real name. Ad far
as I know I am subscribed under my real name. It was decided
that cruzrights accounts would be secure but to keep the image
of "hanky-panky" down overall we would use real names.

Overall I want to keep in touch and contact with the world of
Architecture and Design and anything that helps that along without
being a major pain I am pretty much all for. I really like all
the pictures and images on Design-L and hope whatever happens on
any new off shoot this will be continued. I hope that things will
settle down and we can talk about Design and Art and Architecture.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve