Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 08:54:52 -0500
From: "L-Soft list server at LISTS.PSU.EDU (1.8e)"
<LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Rejected posting to DESIGN-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

You are not authorized to send mail to the DESIGN-L list from
your
jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx account. You might be authorized to send to the list
from
another of your accounts, or perhaps when using another mail program
which
generates slightly different addresses, but LISTSERV has no way to
associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you
have
any question regarding the policy of the DESIGN-L list, please contact the
list
owners: DESIGN-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

-----

Folow-ups
  • Re: [design] Design-L Censorship In Action
    • From: Michael Kaplan