[design] Fwd: Rejected posting to DESIGN-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

John, for the record. I tried to post my reply to both the new and old lists, the old list sent me this.

-- Anand

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Rejected posting to DESIGN-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 10:38:54 -0500
From: L-Soft list server at LISTS.PSU.EDU (1.8e) <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: anand.bhatt@xxxxxxxx

You are not authorized to send mail to the DESIGN-L list from your anand.bhatt@xxxxxxxx account. You might be authorized to send to the list from another of your accounts, or perhaps when using another mail program which generates slightly different addresses, but LISTSERV has no way to associate this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you have any question regarding the policy of the DESIGN-L list, please contact the list owners:

DESIGN-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.