Re: [design] admin

(Ryan, your mails are not addressed to the list!)

AC3d is not an AutoCAD replacement (and I am glad of it)

http://www.ac3d.org/

-- Anand (who hates CAD environments gravitating towards conventional architectural practices, really, because there is more to architecture than a 9-to-5 CAD-monkey job)

Ryan Emge wrote:

Anand,

I will check those out. Is AC3d an autocad replacement?

- Ryan