[design] to name, credit and celebrate: commercial plug

John Young wrote:

For a Marxist educational client we're making art of the building
components to name, credit and celebrate the workers who make
and install the built architecture.

Check out Gehry's Sheet Metal Construction pavilion at the National Building Museum in DC (1988), commissioned and built by the sheet metal workers union. Unfortunately, it was only around for a year. We photographed it in 3D, and about 80 copies of the packet are still available at http://viewproductions.com

After those are sold, the packet will go out of print. We also have a new transparent package for our viewer and sampler http://home.usit.net/~view/VML.jpg

Makes a great holiday gift.