Re: [design] re: the archive question

> I know Anand stated previously about a prudent
> interest in treading carefully in making major
> changes to the design-list, and maybe the role
> of making a permanent archive is part of this.

Brian, my only question was: How to make the archive public. Phrased
myself not-too-carefully and see what happns!!!!

Yes, one needs to think about the presentation of the archive content, its
uses, and how to map it. I don't want to put another e-mail arhive listed
by name, date and thread, with tonnes of messages. The archive has to be
useable.

Put this link:
http://mail.architexturez.net/design-l.v2/design-l.v2.tar.gz

on the archives main page. It'll at least cure the frustration and suspicion.

-- Anand

Folow-ups
  • Re: [design] re: the archive question