Re: [design] Fwd: state of the archive

Michael, perhaps it's easy for you to say forget the archives because (in
the years since I've contributed to design-l at least) most of your
contributions are indeed forgettable. Stupid advise on your part.

I love digital photography, but that doesn't mean that all prior photography
is now trash. Grow up.

Howard's stupidity is clear when he uses the most sinister of political
actions (ie, dictatorship and censorship) to make the original design-l
non-political. We are all mirrors that have to see ourselves regardless.

Michael asks, "who actually looks at digital photographs taken a year ago?
who looks at videos of their families taken 5 years ago?" And then Michael
answers that indeed he looks at videos taken five years ago--"i saw them in
the dumpster and pulled out a half dozen at random, just to see what was on
them." We are all mirrors that have to see ourselves regardless.

[Gordon found all the emails that are presently linked at Quondam to the
design-l archive . Thanks Gordon for being your own thinker and not
listening to anyone that doesn't even realize they're criticizing
themselves.]