Re: [design] Ichnographia Romaphilia

[While working with Piranesi the discussion is often enlightening.

"So why exactly did you produce two versions of the Ichnographia Campi
Martii and keep everyone none the wiser?"

"Overall, I just wanted to see who would find the two versions first. They
were found, eventually (after more than two hundred years, but it's
embarrassing for all the Piranesi "scholars" because it wasn't one of them."

"Why do you think the so-called scholars failed? Why did they not see what
was always right in front of them?

"Simply put, they never reenacted the source."

"Kahn reenacted the source, and he didn't see the two versions."

"Well, I'd say Kahn was busy manifesting new versions of his own."

"Perhaps it's just plain destiny that Philadelphia itself reenacts the
source."

"You know, I love you guys like brothers."

"That's fine as long as you realize that we're all independent as well."

"Ha, tell that to Romulus and Remus."]