Re: [design] airplane architecture

My real impression is that the 9/11 thing was a "one off"
or a "Donald Duck Trick" which is something while very
impressive can only be done once. Since it is harder to
get in and take control of aircraft I don't see it being
much of a problem. The unique thing about 9/11 was that
had never been done before. Now that it has beren done it has
made sure that people can't easily get ino the cockpit.
All the things that the 9/11 hijackers did do seem "obvious now"
but hidsight is always very cleat.

Now I guess one coulsd worry that there are "Sleeper pilots"
being trained in Saudi Arabia now who will worm their way into
International Airlines and do nasty stuff with large aeroplanes.

Speaking of all of this did anyone see BBC2's The Power of Nightmares
and what did they think of it. On top of that, what is the
significance that the hijackers were people not far from architecture,
i.e. they were urban planners and the like.

I don't think it is just conspiracy mongering and people being
weird to be weird but this whple event just wreaks of spookiness
and strangeness.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve