Re: [design] overgreen?

watched NAPOLEON DYNAMITE last night (DVD with a flipside, actually; side B
is widescreen) didn't laugh all that much, just sometimes. is Idaho really
like that?!?

looks like HAROLD AND KUMAR (after going to WHITE CASTLE) are now on their
way to Amsterdam, in pursuit of Maria.

I'm sure THE ANCHORMAN will tell us everything at eleven.

Do you think Matthew Barney watched FELLINI SATYRICON a little too much?

THE ROMAN SPRING OF MRS. STONE made me want to see TEACHING MISS TINGLE
again.

is there anyone that is really a precog?

I thought VANILLA SKY and MINORITY REPORT were the same movie when I was
talking on the phone.

Is EYES WIDE SHUT like the flip side of A CLOCKWORK ORANGE or something?

[first is was Cowboys and Indians and now it's Indians with Holy Cows.]