Re: [design] [dis]content .1

Brian, thanks for adding references regarding 'reverse salients'.
Interesting stuff and seemingly worthwhile methodology.

Funny, when thinking of flaws, I'm also reminded of the 'quest for the
flawless' in current popular (mostly American?) culture--the extreme
makeover craze, etc. "metabolic slash delivery" indeed!

One flaw in architecture culture I'd like to see fixed is for 'history' to
portray late Roman architecture and early Christian architecture within at
least the same 'chapter'. The two 'styles' really played an integral role
with each other, and that 'history' isn't even addressed, let along
recognized.

Anyway, since it's Breaking The Silence Day, here's to everyone now knowing
that Constantine has an older half-sister via his mother. By the time they
met Eutropia in Palmyra, Maximian, Helena, Theodora, Constantius and
Constantine were already a tight little bunch. Theodora was immediately
enthralled with Eutropia, and a wonderful 'step-mother-daughter'
relationship blossomed. Ultimately, Helena and Eutropia became the best
stealth operators of late antiquity. Even Constantine didn't know until he
was over fifty that his step-mother was also his half-sister.

Perhaps it's also worth mentioning that many components of this convoluted
blood line were architecture keen.