[design] you people (was: facadism)

John Young wrote:

My wife loves "you people," his four fingers bracketed.

jewish, black, gay, commie? or, tree-hugger?

Speaking of 'you people,' I just picked up a library-withdrawn copy of Arthur Miller's collected plays, vintage 1957, with a superlative 55-page intro by Miller himself, all dedicated to 'Marilyn.'

Regal Cinemas is about to demolish the old downtown S&W Cafeteria to build a new Main Street cineplex. There's a movement, sorta, to keep the facade, if someone could figure out how to pay for the steel and plywood. Your photo, John, adds a new dimension to the coming controversy.