Re: [design] dev, pres, demo

Steve, thanks for responding to my questioning. i am
coping with the reality of the situation in which the
buildings will be going away, and it is something that
is hard to imagine accepting. though documenting them
is a way to capture the memories, something i would
not have thought of myself, as a way of keeping the
ideas/memory of the buildings alive. in a strange way,
at least for me, it is somewhat a tragic romance that
has been said to be inherent in ruins, though maybe
it is pre-ruins, watching buildings die or be killed,
especially ones whose loss will be so great/complete.
it is like a death in the imagination, to accept it.
taking photographs may be one way to transcend what
is likely otherwise only a very bleak outcome. brian