Re: [design] Naqoyqatsi

I really like these films but I never get the messages others seem to get
out of them. The first one was anything but out of balance but the
connection of human created things and natural processes for me. Others
got the message that the title pointed to. I got a differnt and much
cheerier one. These are interesting projects. I like the concept of seeing
everything from as many angles as possible.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve