Re: [design] Naqoyqatsi

So you think it is older or younger people who like it. I rather like it
but like many things I like I don't say they are the best thing since
sliced bread. I kind of liked it as spooky inserts in Radio Shows to keep
people awake. I dunno I like Negativland a lot, but Don Joyce isn't
someone who I seem to personally get along with.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve