Re: [design] avoiding the blog

lauf-s wrote:
When I write html files I still (have to) use Microsoft Word version 6.0a.
Newer versions of Word treat html files as a special type and the Word
software interface is too specified for the way I work. I find it easier to
simply type out (more cut and paste, actually) html tags. I like to think
that I'm treating html more intimately as a language that way. I wonder how
many people are actually 'fluent' in hypertext markup language.

interesting question. probably many. somewhere i heard of people who are fluent in reading bar codes. after all, it's only another language ..