Re: [design] design-l.v2 abstract

I am genuinely anti. I have been termed the "most destructive"
anti-artist by many, including Willem de Ridder, the Hafler Trio. Jon
Wozencroft, The City Council of Reykjavik, Limoges Art Festival,
Genesis P-Orrige, etc. Just light a torch up their asses because they are
old farts who are tring to turn Dada into a nice smiling polite
profiteereing Jewish-Gotha Headless spae-queen of a spectrum which sucks
out the life and soul of its audience.

Spit.