[design] Re: Removal of archive e-mails?

Brian,

Do to the mirroring of content from this architecture listserve, people can A) spammers can locate my e-mail address and B) someone could try to use any of the content I've shared in the listserve against me. If I chose to speak in general/broad terms and not specific moving forward, I would effectively be dumbing down the quality of posts I choose to make and would not be contributing in a level I would prefer to do.

I eagerly look forward to hearing back from you once again.

Best Regards,

Ryan Emge