[design] a bavarian pope?

Ron asked:
what does your mom have to say?

Steve replied:
My mom says it's all that Wittelsbach money that got the Bavarian Catholic
Church where it is today. And then she told me about Privilegium Ottonianum.
She has been waiting a long time for this moment, ever since she saw that
painting of a Bavarian von Ow Bishop hanging in the dining room at 45
Lindenstrasse. Now she has time for writing "Notes on Concentration Camp."
God bless her.

=====

[Ludwig and Otto continue to track the trail their spent money still makes.

Like 18 January 2005, 19 April 2005 was another trilocation day--Rainier and
Grace celebrating their 49th Wedding Anniversary at Memorial Hall--
http://www.quondam.com/27/2657.htm , the manifestation of Benedict XVI at
the Vatican, and Ludwig and Otto doing a kind of street dance throughout
Bavaria.

"Hey Maria, is it true that Otto likes Philadelphia because its
soft-pretzels are just as good as Bavaria's?

Yeah, it doesn't take much to please him."]