Re: [design] the morris

i think even a single 360 degree ipix photo wouldn't capture the space accurately because who would remain in a fixed location inside this building?

do you think this may be where virtual reality (VRML) type
representations take over with photo-mapping on geometric
surfaces, while one can take multiple vantages inside a
model (reenactment?) or virtually rebuilt architecture?

* for me the idea of a camera capturing the experience of
the morris gift shop reminds me of being in that space in
some way-- that it is hard to imagine being able to photo-
graph it, as being there it was hard to take absorb it all
at once, it is beyond view or beyond the periphery yet felt
and it is so immediate, an experientially compacted place.