[design] Who's afraid of Ezeri Mester?

Hey Swampy!

Wow, exactly three months after the death of a pope there's LIVE8.

Throngs aimed at the Vatican then will be mirrored by the throngs aimed at the Philadelphia Museum of Art in eight days.

LEAVING OBSCURITY BEHIND really is a novel virtually writing itself. That's why I have time to put together some real books. I mean, starting a novel that bilocates between Philadelphia and Rome, specifically connected via the Vatican and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, and then having the Pope die and then LIVE8 both happening in the "same" place is just about all an author can ask for. And the novel's not even half done yet. Who knows what's gonna happen next, but I'm sure the content will be original!

Pope John Paul II is the latest member of the Horace Trumbauer Architecture Fan Club. He's actually kind of upset that he didn't see the LIFE OF CONSTANTINE tapestries when he was alive in Philadelphia, so that's what he'll be doing 2 July 2005. And then he'll be going back to visit his favorite Polish parish church in Port Richmond.

You know, the book I should have borrowed from the library yesterday instead of SHANGHAI REFLECTIONS is entitled THE ISLAMIC INFLUENCE WITHIN LATIN AMERICAN ARCHITECTURE.

The guy from HONEYWELL that tried to give me a "free" home security system earlier this week said my neighborhood is the highest crime area of all Pennsylvania. So I simply told him, "I've lived here all my life. Do you think I'm to blame?"