Re: [design] reading lists

Speaking of great design book 'scores': my best score was a used copy of "Learning from Las Vegas" - first edition, but without the glassine jacket - which I found in a local used book store for $3. That sells today in the $750+ range. It's quite beautiful. For years I would bring it into class as an example of creative graphic design - until I found out what it was worth.

wow. the Friends bookstores are the place to hunt
for rare books, especially their seasonal sales.

by the way i forgot to compliment Steve on the
beautiful graphic design of his book jacket he
shared. it is great you are now self-publishing.
anything more on this process and what you are
doing is of interest. it is great to know that
these works of art/architecture are not going
to be dependent on the existing hierarchies.
(congrats. brian)