[design] re: colored coding

The more I think about {color coding}, the more it actually makes sense. The real estate speculation is not going to stop, but it should be discernable if it is a danger.

makes me think that any GIS (geographic information system)
data could be used/useful in this way as building markers
(maybe akin to demarcating flags used in surveying, etc).
with a PDA or mobile device and GPS, one would be able to
thus read these details/codes of information environments.