Re: [design] WTC Begets London

although the RE market is causing a bubble in NY and CA, in my region, just the opposite -its a deep sink hole.....so its almost refreshing :) to note its economy stimulating characteristics and the good fortune of an architect who can exploit it.....used to be that way here, too. what will take its place when it finally collapses? electricity?
big D is now the foreclosure capital of the country and all the designers are withering, gasping, dying. r they loosing their religion?