Re: [design] for the record

While Lauf wrote:
Perhaps I shouldn't be a manager of design-l.v2. I put forward that I should no longer be a manager of design-l.v2. Anyone care to second that?

The managerial password of Design-L.V2 was changed so that I can no longer act as a Design-L.V2 manager. Brian, in an email sent to me while I was writing the above quotation, wrote "It is not my decision" which leads me believe that Anand changed the password.

Don't you love how open discussion works here?

And just so everyone here knows, don't post anything to upset Anand or else the place of Design-L.V2 at architexturez.net will be in jeopardy, if not in all out fatal danger.

I've been busy compiling all the data of A QUONDAM BANQUET OF VIRTUAL SACHLICHKEIT: PART II for the last few weeks. I generated some of the images yesterday, and last night began the second proof-reading of the manuscript. Coincidently, QBVS2 begins with words first written 13 July 2000, a post to the 'triumph of content' list, which is followed by a post sent to Anand dated 17 July 2000 and entitled "3 things architecture (websites) should do."

Today four years ago:
http://mail.architexturez.net/+/Design-L.V1/archive/msg15903.shtml

Cheryl, regarding:
what is in your mind? thoughts you had, but no longer are in your head?
if you write them down, are they on the device you write them to, but no
longer yours unless you read them or think about them?
-- if you haven't already done so, read the first chapter of THE ART OF MEMORY by Francis A. Yates.