Re: [design] list management

i should have said it was my decision though
it happened within an hour or so last night,
to make the changes. i made an agreement to
keep the list alive, and in that there is a
implicit agreement to be respectful. i am not
a babysitter and not a parent nor a counselor.
if people cannot be respectful: leave the list.
the list is going to be taken down if this is
not resolved immediately, and that is not my
choice to make. grow up. get real. be fair.
nobody is out to get anybody here. and this
public resource is going to be lost because
of more cultural dysfunction. it jeopardizes
a free speech area in times where it is rare.
all for what? what is gained by such games?
come on- grow up- apologize and be respectful.
anyone want to weight in, or have options for
where to put the list. i am not capable of
doing it all and i moved it once, and cannot
deal with it again. the list is yours to loose.
which is what is happening because of choices
which you have control over. i can't do any-
thing about it at this point. fundamentalist
is not changing point of view, in extremist
actions, and then everyone loses as a result.
the reality, the truth, the good, the valued.
it pisses me off, and it is not acceptable.
Steve deal with it, please. thank you. Brian