[design-l.v2] Abstract Deadline

Conference Title:

Sources of architectural Form: Theory and Practice?
March 10 ? 13, 2007

Subject: Abstract Submission Dead line postponed,
From September 15, 2006 to October 15, 2006.

Dear Sir/Mam,

We have received numerous requests to postpone abstract submission deadlines due to timing conflict with summer break. Therefore, the conference scientific committee has decided to postpone abstract submission deadline to October 15th, 2006. The conference organizing committee supports this decision and strongly believes that it provide fair chances for others. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Sincerely,

Prof. Hussain Mousa Dashti, Ph.D

Department of Architecture
College of Engineering and Petroleum
Kuwait University

E-mail: dashhuss@xxxxxxxxx
Work Tel: +965 4811188 ext 5067
Mobile Tel: +965 9810355
Fax: +965 4842897
Address: P.O.Box 5969, Safat, 13060, Kuwait