Structure

Christopher,

I think it was you who objected to my use of "death" as a "structure" (That
was a while ago I know). I was talking to a friend the other day who knows
oodles more about this than I do and he suggested that I use "mode-of-being"
(so I sufggested he use "Being-twoards-the-end" instead of
"being-towards-death" when hye meant the former - which was more fun than
him telling me what to say - smile).

I suppose I needn't have even brought it up except that tone was talking
about "essent" and "being" and it reminded me about my own faulty terminology.

-Nik