Re: Word on wyrd

At 11:42 AM 11/1/95 -0500, you wrote:

>On Mon, 23 Oct 1995, bart ross norman wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 23 Oct 1995, Anthony J Dominioni wrote:
>>
>> > To all;
>> > I think that, as language is such a bridge to cross in study of
>> > Heidegger, that we should be careful to avoid doubletalk between Being
>> > and being, perhaps we could use *essent* for 'being', as the essent has
>> > essence, though Dasein has Being. Power of the wyrd is incalculable.
>> >

>> > --- from list heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ---
>> >
>> Yes,
>>
>> Concerning Mr. Dominioni's brief remarks, I agree that "power of the
>> weird (sic) (or did you mean "wired") is incalculable"...though I do not
>> think Heidegger would say it in those words.
>>
>> Bart
>>

>> --- from list heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ---
>>
>wyrd was only an archaic spelling of word, I was referring to the power
>of language. . .
>

> --- from list heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ---

*language* is/(k)not abridged too/two d ou b le cros s...(i)ng be(X) t we an
ot he/r
w(is)e
es s ent eign en thr ou gh...to...two...too wa(h)r d...a pas sage n...
a(r) rival as da s(n)ein

Inn deed, dead, read, "the power of the wyrd, weird, wired is incalculable"...

a d ea(r)th ink (i)ng o f ort wor(l)ding : a s p (l)ace...