Re: Death as a "structure" of...

Perhaps denial of personal mortality - either in the form of a perpetual
"putting off" of the event, or, more controversially, the positing of
an eternal afterlife, is the inauthentic mode of B-T-D. I wonder, then,
if a morbid preoccupation with one's inevitable demise might also be an
inauthentic mode, since it treats my ending something like a fait
accompli, rather than an outstanding possibility-for-being?