Re: Heidegger's use of the word "polis"

the unapologized to babette babich finds much interesting in the
theme Iain addresses, would however wish for a better treatment.

The claim that the effort is serious (Iain's self-description)
notwithstanding -- but hey, this is just one viewpoint. the
technology of the game here does tend to reward a great
deal of selfabsorption. i for one find it more tolerable
when it is a bit briefer ....but please, please carry on.

I was a speed reader in college anyway ...

NB: for those who might wonder what a better treatment
would look like, let me just suggest that the problem
begins with the framing, indeed the asking of the question

And there are too few of these metaphysical guys interested
in thinking through the question.
Disclaimer! i.e., as it seems to me,
(and you all just scrolled through an infinity of
things as they are on Iain's blue guitar...)
Babette

  • Re: Heidegger's use of the word "polis"
    • From: Iain Thomson