Re: care & dasein

Hello Chris,

thank you very much for your explanation.
It clear it up for me.

What I meant is: the "as" in the sentence "death as a possibility" is
not correct because death ( in the existential way) *is* the
possibility of impossibility. If you exists authentic you *are* your
death and you don't *have* it *as* a possibility. In the inauthentic
way death is "as" a possibility. In that way there is a difference
between death and possibility. In the first way we *are* the
(im)possibility. That calls Heidegger " non-related possibility"
(unbezuegliche Moeglichkeit). There is no difference between X and Y.
X is Y. õ48: "Der Tod ist eine Weise zu sein" (death is
way/manner/kind (?) of Being).

But I think, the problems come out of my misunderstanding of your
letter and probably my misunderstanding of Heidegger.
My "as" I think has nothing to do with Heidegger and your explanation
of "as". But your view is correct I think.
Excuse me for that.

Christian
Christian Lotz
chrlotz@xxxxxxx