Re: Announcing a Festschrift for Bill Richardson

please avoid publicity on the net. thank you

"In particular we will exclude the notion of 'observable' in favour of that
of 'beable'. The beables of the theory are those elements which might
correspond to elements of reality, to things which exist. Their existence
does not depend on 'observation'. Indeed observation and observers must be made out of beables.
I use the term 'beable' rather than some more committed term like 'being'
or 'beer'...."

J.S. Bell